Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Dlanod

macrumors 65816
Jul 11, 2008
UK
Right that's mine been scanned at Tamworth now. At 16:31. Expect an in transit status over the next wee while.

cmykaye

macrumors member
Oct 30, 2012
How do you guys know they're coming from Tamworth? Has your UPS status updated? Mine still says 'Ready for UPS' grrrrr.

Brandrune

macrumors member
Mar 22, 2011
Because extra information is somewhat helpful to people, mine has also updated, with last location in Tamworth. :)

It's worth noting for those who are worried, that it's constantly updating so do check regularly.

bcc212

macrumors member
Oct 30, 2012
Yep Tmaworth also. I'm working till half 11 so I hope to God that he isn't early. (Can't believe I'm saying that!)

randystand

macrumors 6502
Jun 11, 2009
My iPad and smart cover is also at Tamworth. I'm in Birmingham so not far. Frustratingly for me, UPS always deliver to me between 1 and 3. My shift tomorrow starts at 12pm and finishes at 8pm when i've been doing 9-5 for the past two weeks. There's a slight chance i could get away about 6pm but don't hold that much hope and if i do finish on time i'm going to meet my partner for dinner and drinks right after so it could be either late Friday night or early Saturday i get to set it up and have a go.

peskaa

macrumors 68020
Mar 13, 2008
London, UK
Anybody got any idea whether 32GB white models will be available in store tomorrow? I can get to Regent Street / Covent Garden at about 1-2pm tomorrow, and would quite like to pick one up and cancel my online order...

widestload

macrumors 6502a
Jun 10, 2008
manchester UK
Anybody got any idea whether 32GB white models will be available in store tomorrow? I can get to Regent Street / Covent Garden at about 1-2pm tomorrow, and would quite like to pick one up and cancel my online order...

i think you'd be pretty lucky to still get a white one that late in the day from a store with such a big customer base. The iPhone 5 (ok probably a much bigger release than the mini, but still gives a comparison) was sold out at the Trafford centre to anyone not in the queue by 6am, two hours before the store even opened!

----------

Mine's in transit now too. Tamworth as well. I guess they must all be coming from there

cmykaye

macrumors member
Oct 30, 2012
Mine's in transit now finally, woo! Said it was scanned at 5:09pm as well. Excited. :)

widestload

macrumors 6502a
Jun 10, 2008
manchester UK
What sort of times are people being given s a delivery estimate? Mine says:
Scheduled Delivery:
Friday, 02/11/2012, By End of Day

Any idea what sort of time 'end of day' might mean? It's coming to my work address and I finish at 4:30pm and really can't be bothered to stay on late on a Friday.

d123

macrumors 68020
Oct 19, 2009
Earth
What sort of times are people being given s a delivery estimate? Mine says:
Scheduled Delivery:
Friday, 02/11/2012, By End of Day

Any idea what sort of time 'end of day' might mean? It's coming to my work address and I finish at 4:30pm and really can't be bothered to stay on late on a Friday.

08:00 to 18:00 from what I know, but most couriers do office deliveries on the route first.

RichyB

macrumors regular
Dec 8, 2010
Checked that with google voice, Siri is a bitch for how far questions as it loads the maps up thinking you want directions.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.