iPad mini will not activate after restoring

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Mvkoe, May 23, 2014.

1. Mvkoe macrumors member

Mvkoe

Hey all!

I have an iPad mini that I bought on the Apple website, so it is mine. DID NOT buy it second hand from the internet.

After restoring the iPad needed to be activated again. Entered my email and password and the iPad says that it could not be activated with my email.

THIS IS the email that i have used before for configuring and stuff. Pressed forgotten password and stuff, changed password. Tried unlinking the iPad mini from my account but there is no iPad mini between my devices.

I really do not know what to do now? Now I have an iPad next to me that would not work, and I have bought it on the Apple website.. Still have the invoice and stuff.

Going to an Apple store is not an option for me. I live in Belgium and there are no Apple stores here, only premium resellers that do not know much about these things. Tried contacting Apple, no response.

Wat now??

Kind Regards

2. Tyler23 macrumors 603

Tyler23

Try calling Apple, not emailing. If you really bought it from Apple's website and not a third party, they should be able to help you.

3. Mvkoe thread starter macrumors member

Mvkoe

Thanks for the answer! Found a free number to call Apple from Belgium. They where very helpful and after 45 minutes of calling, the request for taking the activation down was send to another department! 1-2 business days till I know if it is been done!