All iPads iPad mini With R.D.?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by joimaiveeer, Sep 11, 2014.

1. joimaiveeer macrumors newbie

Should I get this iPad or wait till a newer one comes out?

2. Shadowbech macrumors 68040

I'm sure the next gen. ipad mini with Retina Display will be announced in October, and even if it does, it is likely to have the A8 chip.

Only you can decide whether the current one is good to buy or wait for the next gen. I personally think that the current is fine and does what it does.

3. Charliebird macrumors 6502a

How many million times will this question be asked? It should just be an open thread on the top of the forum page. "Should I buy or wait???"

4. mtneer macrumors 68020

mtneer

If you can wait.. wait.

If you cannot or have an irresistible sale available, go for it.

5. CEmajr macrumors 601

I'd get one now. There are a lot of good deals going around for them now and people selling their used ones for cheap. New iPad Mini will likely only offer performance increases and TouchID.

6. Cloudane macrumors 68000

Cloudane

With Rainbow Dash? I'd snap that up in 10 seconds flat.

Same dilemma, but given the likelihood of new ones announced next week I'll probably wait. The only thing that's tempting me is the availability of refurb models with a saving of £60, but I'd be kicking myself if new ones came out November and were £60 cheaper...

7. Beta Particle macrumors 6502a

Wait for the new one. Color reproduction on the current display is poor, and I'm sure there will be many other improvements.