Hey guys, I want to get an iPad mini, but with all these rumors hinting at a March/April or June/July release, I don't know if I should just buy an iPad mini now or wait for the new one. I have an iPad 2 and a rMBP, and I don't necessarily need the mini now. It's just that I would prefer the convenience of carrying a smaller device compared to the regular iPad. So what's your take? If I do get the iPad mini now (Probably looking at a 16gb since I will mainly use it for reading and light web browsing.), and a Mini with Retina comes out before June-ish, about how much loss am I expecting in resale value? Thanks guys!