iPad mini iPad mini with Retina vs iPod Touch

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Cyborg21, Nov 7, 2013.

1. Cyborg21 macrumors 6502

Cyborg21

Hi I bought Samsung Galaxy S4 and Galaxy Note 10.1 last year and I realised Android is worst mobile OS ever! Even Windows Phone 8 beats Android. Google play was horrible, most Apps are scams or have viruses. For example: I searched for 9GAG app and I found 28 fake 9gag apps that contain viruses. All Apps look awful. Yeah Google Play has more apps but %90 of apps are garbage! Also all Android devices lag, freeze and sometimes even crash. I was doing nothing with my phone then it crashed for no reason! Yesterday my tablet crashed too :mad: So I decided to go Apple back. I am going to get Macbook Pro 15'' retina display too and I want an iDevice beacuse I can't carry MBP everywhere I go so which is better in your opinion? Please vote.

2. herdnerfer macrumors 6502

Retina mini for sure. The iPod has become the red headed stepchild of Apple.

3. Zepaw macrumors 65816

Zepaw

The mini is a great device so the retina model should be fantastic. I like the Touch but I find the screen far too dinky for any real use except some games designed specifically for tiny screen.

4. Brittany246 macrumors 6502a

5. FatPuppy macrumors 68000

FatPuppy

Welcome to Apple world:D I'd say go for the mini, retina of course.

6. Cyborg21 thread starter macrumors 6502

Cyborg21

Hahaha :D... You guys shouldn't buy an Android device, it's not worth it. Probably I will stick with my GS4 for 1-2 years then I will buy an iPhone (probably iPhone 6 :confused: )