iPad missingn Apps and Gestures

Discussion in 'iPad' started by v2club, Nov 28, 2011.

1. v2club macrumors regular

I got my iPad 2 a couple of days ago and I was very surprised to see that Apps like Alarm clock, Calculator and Voice recorder aren't there... And also there are ONLY gestures with 4 and 5 fingers (which btw doesn't make any sence to me,
    to use 4 and 5 fingers for the same function, instead of 4 fingers for minimising an App and 5 fingers for closing an App for example). So my point is what's up whith the apps (I know I can get them from the App Store but that's not the point) and why there aren't gestures whith 2 and 3 fingers and may be different gestures when you pinch 4 and 5 fingers? Is is that difficult to be made?

2. HengenJL macrumors 6502a

HengenJL

Alarm Clock, Calculator, Stocks, Weather, Voice Recorder have never been present on any iPad, a few minutes of research would have told you this. Apple created those specific gestures, if you want more gestures leave feedback with Apple. http://www.apple.com/feedback/ipad.html

3. Ecoh macrumors 6502a

Ecoh

My iPad has 4 finger and 2 finger gestures for different things. Do you have gestures turned on ? Do you have the latest iOS on your iPad ?

If your gestures aren't working correctly, take your iPad back and exchange it or get a Genius to look at it.

Those apps you mention have never been included on the iPad. There are many free versions available in the app store. Pick the ones you like the most and download for free.