ipad mobile printing

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by winty03, Oct 24, 2012.

1. winty03 macrumors regular

Trying to figure out the most streamline and functional way of doing this. I am trying to setup mobile printing. What I am wondering is will this work. Ipad with cellular connection, airport express and airprint capable printer.

Be able to go to someone's house. Plug in my airport express to get my own wifi up. Connect my ipad to the express via wifi. Also connect my printer via wifi to the same express. Be able to browse internet, emails via the cellular connection, since the express would not have internet connection, but be able to print online articles and it would see or connect to my printer via airprint. Is this possible and or work? I am not sure if the device makes the connection between the cellular side and the wifi to print the documents?

2. rockgalmusic macrumors newbie

look at some apps?

hi there
    might be worth looking at some apps which will make this much easier for you for printing on the go!
    there are various good apps on the store, but the developers eurosmartz seem to have a good selection such as print n share
    i would definitely do some more research on the apps to help make an informed choice
    not sure if i am allowed to post the eurosmartz website but will try. failing that you can do a search for it no doubt! think its

www.eurosmartz.com