iPad, multitasking, Facebook

iRaynor SK

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 15, 2014
Banská Bystrica, Slovak Republic
Hello,

is here any app for social network Facebook on iPad Air 2, which supports split-screen and Slide Over? I need view and post statuses and send/write messages.

I don't like official app and Paper is available only at US App Store.

Thanks,

Lukas

AppleMan2015

macrumors regular
Sep 25, 2015
Hello,

is here any app for social network Facebook on iPad Air 2, which supports split-screen and Slide Over? I need view and post statuses and send/write messages.

Thanks,

Lukas
I wish that it was split view compatable

newellj

macrumors 604
Oct 15, 2014
East of Eden
Hello,

Thanks,

Lukas
Nobody? :-(
Bumping your own message is a forum violation...doing so in less than an hour is just plain rude. :rolleyes:

The answer to your question is that, as usual, FB has not a rat's ass-worth of an idea how to develop an app. If you want to do something like this, you'll have to access the FB web site via a compatible browser.

pacorob

macrumors 68000
Apr 8, 2010
the Netherlands
Chrome recently added split-screen so maybe you could bring it up in there
Indeed you could use the browser version of Facebook with e.g. Chrome or other browsers that now support Slide Over / Split View (see the list here and serch for 'internet browser' there are four browsers I think).

I have also seen that a third party Facebook app called 'Friendly Plus with AdBlock' supports Slide Over / Split View and probably also the free version of Friendly Social (with ads) supports it.