iPad on AT&T Rethink Possible Commercial

Discussion in 'iPad' started by drumpat01, Apr 16, 2010.

1. drumpat01 macrumors 6502

drumpat01

2. Chip NoVaMac macrumors G3

Chip NoVaMac

Thanks... nice catch....

3. renewed macrumors 68040

renewed

4. Alchematron macrumors 65816

Alchematron

Where's the ATT 4G iPad commericial?

2 years away!?

Ouchy :rolleyes:

5. Telp macrumors 68040

Telp

Well. This commercial certainly explains why I have had that song stuck in my head the past couple days. I do like it though. Very cool.

6. OGDaniel macrumors 6502a

OGDaniel

I don't know i just don't think it's good advertising. I just think AT&T is a really shi**y company, and I hope Apple reconsiders AT&T exclusivity. I've never had one good experience working with any AT&T personnel and am unsatisfied with their service overall. And frankly, Apple has the best customer service and AT&T kind of tarnishes that with all their bulls**t.
    Nice catch though with the iPad, I wouldn't have even saw that.

7. ZombiePete macrumors 68020

ZombiePete

For every person who's had a bad experience with a company, there's two more who think it's fine. I started out with Cingular and have stuck with AT&T ever since. Yes I've had my ups-and-downs with them, but for the most part have been pretty happy with my service. The iPhone doesn't get as good reception as other phones I've had, but I hardly blame AT&T for that. And when I call their customer service numbers 99% of the time the people are extremely pleasant and helpful, especially their tech support.

So I have no issues with the iPad working with AT&T and I would happily buy it from an AT&T store if I didn't have immediate gratification issues and want it shipped to my house day one.

8. renewed macrumors 68040

renewed

This an example of the one from this:

Of which is one person who is satisfied and with me makes two.

---

So yes, for every one that doesn't like AT&T, there are two that are impressed with them.

9. Trek2100 macrumors 6502a

Trek2100

I've had no problems with AT&T, then Cingular and back as AT&T. Their customer service, in my experience, has always been friendly and helpful. I suppose it depends on where you live but their new 3G upgrade is fantastic.

10. MiguelS macrumors regular

Fair and Balanced. ;)

I had Cingular back in the day, but hated the fact that I could not get any reception at home...moved over to Verizon...best coverage I ever had...then I went to Sprint (Bro_in_Law, hooked it up) and I have no issues with them. Everyone should take complaints with a grain of salt...every situation is different. I never had Cust Serv issues with any carrier...just coverage issues. Cingular worked great in SoCal, but hated it in NorCal.