Ipad on the go help

Discussion in 'iPad' started by TopHatPlus, Oct 30, 2010.

1. TopHatPlus macrumors 6502

So i do not currently own an ipad but i do love the idea of them, i do love my iphone and i have thoroughly enjoyed every interaction i have had with an ipad. I am a semi serious photographer and i can take up to 2000 photos in a day while i am out snow boarding and street boarding or what ever i am up to. is there any way to connect a SD card reader up to a ipad? being the ipad i would get would have a much larger hard drive then my SD cards in my cameras i would enjoy being able to import them onto my ipad do some editing and view them with people and not use all my battery power on my camera, and then import them from my ipad to my macbook pro when i get home. Is this possible? Has anyone done, tried or thought about doing this themselves?

Thanks

TopHat

2. spinnerlys Guest

spinnerlys

Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit for 29 USD

3. TopHatPlus thread starter macrumors 6502

that was exactly what i was looking for thank you very much =D

4. TopHatPlus thread starter macrumors 6502

5. Sweeperdk macrumors regular

Sweeperdk

You might want to take a look at this link, it is every photogs wet dream :)

6. TopHatPlus thread starter macrumors 6502

looks pretty cool, but i don't think the card is fast enough, i need a minimum 30 mb/s i am upgrading my camera to the D90 from a D60 and i currently run a 4GB sandisk extreme 3, 30 mb/s