Ipad or Facebook app issue?

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by rlp2955, Dec 9, 2011.

1. rlp2955 macrumors newbie

Hi all,
    I have been using the new Facebook app recently and noticed over the last few weeks that when I do a swipe down to update, it just hangs at "updating" and the circle spins forever. I downloaded "MyPad" which has the same swipe gesture to refresh and that seems to work fine. I tried reinstalling, powering off Ipad, etc. It continues to hang almost everytime when I swipe to update.

Anyone else experienced this? I assume this is an app bug, and not something with my Ipad where I should do a restore? I have scoured the Internet and can't seem to find others having this issue.

2. verwon macrumors 68030

verwon

3. Joey225 macrumors member

Facebook just doesn't seem to know how to make an iOS app that actually works well.

4. SSpiro macrumors 6502a

SSpiro

Anyone have text/font resolutions issues with the FB app? Sorry for the hijack..

5. Chucktownwhat macrumors member

Yeah it's getting annoying, I am having trouble clicking on a picture and it takes it to another one in the album. Also the picture will show up fullscreen, then pixelate and show up smaller, maybe 30% smaller.