Ipad order going backwards?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Sailguy, Mar 17, 2011.

1. Sailguy macrumors newbie

I ordered my 32g AT&T Ipad 2 on March 11 at 1:30amPST. Yesterday, I noticed it changed to prepared to ship sometime late in the day, but this morning when I checked, it had changed BACK to "not yet shipped."

Has this happened to anyone else?

Anybody know what is happening?

Thanks.

2. Sailguy thread starter macrumors newbie

Am I the only person this has happened to? Seems very odd to lose ground here....

3. hcho3 macrumors 68030

Call and ask. We don't refresh our webpage every minutes, so dunno.

4. Blakjack macrumors 68000

Blakjack

Im confused. Explain to me the difference between "prepared to ship" and "not yet shipped" because to me, both mean not shipped yet. I would think if it said "prepared to ship" then changed to "not yet shipped" it simply means that it is still prepared, meaning packed and ready to go, but it still hasnt been shipped.

Is that wrong?

5. thejd macrumors member

It happened to me today. My order is now back to Prepared to Ship. I've resigned myself to waiting it out at least until tomorrow when Apple will be past their projected Ship-By window.

Black 64Gb ATT placed at 1:27PST Friday morning.

6. Sailguy thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks. I just checked it again a few minutes ago and now it is back to "prepared for shipment". This is weird!

7. MikePA macrumors 68020

MikePA

Every 500th time you hit refresh on your browser window a random status is displayed.

8. vincenz macrumors 601

vincenz

So by the time the fedex guy comes around for delivery, he will ask for your credit card so he could process the refund :d