iPad Pen Recommendation.

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by greenyoga, Jan 4, 2013.

1. greenyoga macrumors member

Hi,i am looking for a pen for my iPad,anyone could tell me which one is better,i mean useful and cute.Thanks in advance.

2. TINCAN78 macrumors regular

I went with the white bamboo pen from wagcom - nice and only 24.99....

I didn't however go as anal as I did with looking for cases so there could be better

3. greenyoga thread starter macrumors member

Thanks for the early reply,bamboo pen sounds great,but could you plz give me the link,i want to have a look.
    You are looking for a case?I highly recommend you an awesome case i am using,the bluetooth keyboard case,although it's a little expensive,but really worth.Here is the link:http://www.lineglory.com/ggmm-bluetooth-keyboard-case-for-ipad-3-ipad-4.html

4. pmcjr macrumors member

Stylus

Just got the stylus sold at Radio Shack. Now on sale for $9.99. Nice rounded rubber tip, looks like a ballpoint pen, comes in many colors. Works especially good on iPhone when typing. Don't know how I got along without it.

5. Badrottie Suspended

Badrottie

Wacom Bamboo Stylus get my vote and also with Wacom Bamboo paper app, too. :apple:

6. greenyoga thread starter macrumors member

Yes,natural bamboo/wood style is very good,lightweight with full protection.