Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jimleszczynski

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 19, 2008
Mount Pleasant, MI
So evert PowerPoint presentation I'm downloading it will load exactly half of the image files in the presentation. I'm not viewing off the web. I'm physically downloading with both drop box and good reader or whatever that newer apps name is.

Any ideas why this could be happening? Or a fix?

theone09

macrumors regular
Nov 17, 2008
So evert PowerPoint presentation I'm downloading it will load exactly half of the image files in the presentation. I'm not viewing off the web. I'm physically downloading with both drop box and good reader or whatever that newer apps name is.

Any ideas why this could be happening? Or a fix?

try the keynote from the app store to see if it fix the issue.

jimleszczynski

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 19, 2008
Mount Pleasant, MI
try the keynote from the app store to see if it fix the issue.

I shouldn't have to download another ten dollar app. Why would it load exactly half each time. I think something else is going on. If a trials was available I might. But I'm not going to buy it on a whim the other services should work.

jimleszczynski

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 19, 2008
Mount Pleasant, MI
Keynote did in fixed. It did interperate the data correctly and explained what data was incorectly interpreted. Looks like drop box and goodreader just aren't fit for ppt or pptx data interpretation.

I hate to say it... But you were right ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.