iPad Pre-order Question

Discussion in 'iPad' started by freddy425, Feb 25, 2011.

1. freddy425 macrumors regular

I am going to be pre-ordering the iPad2 whenever it comes available and I had a question about returns/exchanges.

This will be the first time I pre-order an Apple product and don't live close to an Apple store, so I was wondering if their is a problem with my iPad (i.e. dust under glass or anything else) is it easy to call Apple and get them to send a replacement quickly? Or am I going to have trouble getting the problem resolved?

I've just never done this with the nearest Apple store being about 2 hours away

Thanks

2. poloponies macrumors 68030

Why does pre-ordering matter? Apple will replace a defective product no matter what. You can either return it via package delivery or bring it in for a replacement.

3. freddy425 thread starter macrumors regular

I just said pre-ordering becuase I've never lived this far from an Apple Store when getting a new product where I can just walk in and do the exchange at the store

4. Mattstkc macrumors 6502a

Mattstkc

in any event, Apple is amazing when it comes to returns and exchanges. Call them, they'll send a shipping label to you (usually one's included in your box that comes anyways) and they'll swap it out quick. No hassle.

Happy pre-ordering!:apple::D

5. freddy425 thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks!