iPad Pro 10.5 back cover...

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by devinh, Aug 5, 2017.

1. devinh macrumors member

devinh

So I bought the iPad Pro Smart Keyboard today and yes I did realize it didn’t cover the back. Does anyone have any ideas on how to protect the back of the iPad while still using the keyboard? I apologize in advance if this has been asked multiple times already. Any help would be appreciated.

2. 576316 macrumors 601

There are a few 'back covers' hanging around the market, some of which have been discussed in the iPad Pro cases thread. Also, somebody informed me that the Silicone Covers they offers for the iPad mini 4, iPad pro 12.9" etc didn't all come out at the same time as their respective device. Meaning it's possible that Apple could introduce a silicone back cover for the 10.5" at a future event or date - which is what I'm hoping seeing as it makes absolutely no sense Apple didn't make one for the 10.5", seems like a huge over sight. Though something I'm coming to expect from Apple.

3. Ebuccube macrumors newbie

I use a minimal, clear soft Silicone cover, and it's amazing.
    Search it on amazon 7 or 8$

4. Newtons Apple Suspended

Newtons Apple

Check out the iPad accessory forum, there are whole threads didicated to these back covers.

5. willmtaylor macrumors G3

willmtaylor

There are several threads discussing quite in depth. Try browsing or searching the iPad accessory Forum.

6. devinh thread starter macrumors member

devinh

Thanks for all the advice! I ended up buying a cheap clear TPU case on Amazon for $7.99. Compatible with Smart Keyboard and doesn’t add too much bulk.