iPad Pro 10.5 Bag

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by jahobie, Aug 4, 2017.

1. jahobie macrumors member

jahobie

I am interested in using my iPad pro naked, but want a carrying bag to put it in for travel and taking to meetings. I may end up going for the ASK, but for now want to try it without, and maybe carrying a Bluetooth keyboard with me. I would also want the bad to have somewhere to put the pencil, and also maybe the charger and chord, but I don't want something too bulky. Any suggestions?

If i would go without the ASK, is there a good adjustable stand to put the iPad on while at a desk or conference table?

Thanks for your suggestions!

2. devinh macrumors member

devinh

Tom Bihn makes some great bags for iPads, laptops, etc. I highly recommend The Ristretto. I think Timbuk 2 makes an iPad bag, too. Definitely check out Tombihn.com

Cheers, Devin

3. mark-in-mk macrumors regular

mark-in-mk

Have a look at the MOD's and Sleeves at Thisisground. Pricey, but awesome quality.

4. jahobie thread starter macrumors member

jahobie

5. LibbyLA macrumors regular

That one will be way too big. I have the 9.7-10.1" one for my Surface 3 and I just put my iPP 10.5 with back cover and ASK in it and there is room to spare. I've bought several this size for various devices.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JXCX03K/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

6. jahobie thread starter macrumors member

jahobie

Thanks! I must have picked the wrong link but the one you suggested is the one I was looking at. What do you think of the quality of the bag? Looks like it has quite a bit of protection for the tablet.

7. LibbyLA macrumors regular

Lots of padding. I'm happy with it. I have one for my Surface 3, which gets hauled around a fair amount, and one for my fiancé's little Asus 2-in-1. The first gray one had a defect of some kind (I think something to do with the strap, it was a year or so ago) but the blue one and the replacement gray one are fine. I don't use the strap on the blue one for the Surface 3.

8. ZipZap macrumors 603

I would only consider a case that was fur lined. Incase has some nice ones.

9. Synomenon, Aug 7, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2017

Synomenon macrumors regular

10. macduke macrumors 604

macduke

I bought this Tenba Messenger Bag and absolutely love it. Maybe not quite as slim but great for users who tote around mirrorless camera gear or other gear that fits within. It's extremely well built, functional and stylish. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01JUFUPD2/

11. ericbpoll macrumors newbie

ericbpoll

I’m the proud owner of a Tom Bin Synapse 25. It’s huge for just an iPad but I absolutely love it. It feels indestructible.

12. willmtaylor macrumors G3

willmtaylor

13. jaybar macrumors 6502a

jaybar

I am using the SFBAGS LEATHER vertical MUZETTO. Expensive, but so well designed. I am using the medium for the IPP 12.9

14. ericbpoll macrumors newbie

ericbpoll

WaterField Designs make INCREDIBLE stuff. My 10.5” iPad Pro is in a WaterField Dash Sleeve which goes into my Tom Bihn bag. Both companies sell expensive stuff, but its so well made. You get what you pay for.

15. willmtaylor macrumors G3

willmtaylor

I've had my TomBihn kit for several years now, and it's been around the world with me. Still looks almost brand new. Top-notch.

16. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member