Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

EnderBeta

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 5, 2016
The availability of them in the NE USA seems decent. Not walk in the store and grab one, but I placed an order for a Space Gray 12.9 512GB and a Space Grey 12.9 512GB on Saturday last week and they arrived yesterday (Tuesday).

Our iPads came from a Verizon warehouse in Pennsylvania.

Ours are the cellular model from Verizon. It seems like Verizon has a lot of 512GB 12.9 iPad Pros but is short in supply of the 64 and 256GB models and the 10.5 iPad Pro is back ordered.

Hopefully this helps anyone looking for a iPad Pro in this region. :D

Ghost31

macrumors 68040
Jun 9, 2015
Hey me too! High five. I got impatient waitin for my 256 gig to arrive from verizon so i switched out my order for a 512 and got one with next day delivery. I don't need the space, but i sure hell enjoy having my iPad a month sooner

EnderBeta

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 5, 2016
Hey me too! High five. I got impatient waitin for my 256 gig to arrive from verizon so i switched out my order for a 512 and got one with next day delivery. I don't need the space, but i sure hell enjoy having my iPad a month sooner
We specifically wanted the 512GB models. We figure to keep them for four to five years and hope the storage being as high as it is won't become an issue. We might not need the space now but in two or three years it might be useful.

Especially if anyone ever makes something like VMWare fusion for the iPad. :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.