iPad Pro 12.9 cases

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by AndrewSalfinger, Jul 4, 2016.

1. AndrewSalfinger macrumors newbie

AndrewSalfinger

Hello everyone ^-^

I have a question I'm looking at getting a case for my iPad Pro 12.9 and was wondering what the people in the forums use / and or recommend.

For me I don't know really what I'm looking for just something simple I guess I was going to get the ones apple sell for it but did not due to two reason only come in black and white and the guy at the store so sold me the iPad said and better going with another brand due to the price and quality of them.

Anyway I will end it there thanks for reading this post and I hope you have a great day.

P.s. I lied I have one more question can you turn off the emote button on the keyboard (under the shift) I keep clicking it by accident >_<

2. Shirasaki macrumors 603

Shirasaki

I don't know the answer of first question but for second.
    Just delete "emoji" keyboard and that button will go away.

3. Seed101 macrumors 6502

Seed101

4. AndrewSalfinger thread starter macrumors newbie

AndrewSalfinger

Thanks for the reply the case and traveling case looks great! How long have you been using the case for ?
    --- Post Merged, Jul 4, 2016 ---
    Thanks ^^

5. Seed101 macrumors 6502

Seed101

Not so long, I bought the iPad back in May and the case(s) shortly after, so can't really vouch for the long term value...I've travelled a bit with it in bags, rucksack on whilst riding bike etc...the only comparison I have is that the apple case on my previous iPad started to whither away after around 3-4 years of heavy use...

6. AndrewSalfinger thread starter macrumors newbie

AndrewSalfinger

Okay, >_< having some issue shipping the case amazone dose not seem to ship to Australia and it seems to be hard to find someone who dose contacted MoKo to see if they know till then back to searching ^_^

7. Seed101 macrumors 6502

Seed101

Hopefully someone will pop along and suggest something similar available in your area...