iPad Pro iPad pro 12.9 Im trying to find this app help?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by SmallPuppie, Oct 12, 2016.

1. SmallPuppie macrumors newbie

SmallPuppie

Hi I'm new to apple and I recently bought the iPad pro 12.9 and I am specifically looking for an app. I am looking for an app where you can upload a photo from your camera or google images and then edit the photo with you apple pen. For example I am a musician and I have this sheet of music and I want to write notes on the sheet with the apple pen but how do I do that? I can't find an app that can do this I prefer a free app but if you know any paid apps and free apps then feel free to list them and I can check which one is the best :) For example like this https://i.imgur.com/Gupk6ia.png (I done this on my PC) the red is the edited stuff and the picture is from google.

sorry for my bad english

2. beernut macrumors 6502

You can already do that in the photos app. I did the following in it...

IMG_0082.jpg

3. SmallPuppie thread starter macrumors newbie

SmallPuppie

Holy crap for reals? I don't see that anywhere on my iPad and did you sent that from your iPad?

4. beernut macrumors 6502

Yup. Downloaded your sample pic, did the markup, and reuploaded all from the iPad.

view image in your photos app and then tap the three lines with circles icon in the upper right (next to "Details").
    From there, tap the circle with the 3 dots in it and select "Markup".

You should now see some basic tools to draw on / markup your image.

If you want a standalone free app that's a little more robust, try Skitch

5. SmallPuppie thread starter macrumors newbie

SmallPuppie

Awesome! Thank you
    Is skitch the only good one?

6. beernut macrumors 6502

I'm sure there's more but it's the only other app on iOS I've used for markup. Free and simple yet can do quite a bit within it