ipad pro 12.9 now or wait?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Coolpher, Mar 22, 2017.

  1. Coolpher macrumors regular

    Coolpher

    Joined:
    May 8, 2008
    Location:
    Seattle,WA
    #1
    I don't plan on upgrading my 12.9 right now it seems to do everything I need But if you don't have one already I would wait until mid April see if they by chance do an announcement in the new Steve Jobs theater if they don't I would pick one up because they aren't going tothey most likely I'm going to put in a 10 processor into a device that is mainstream for the professionals I'm guessing they'll wait till September and put it on sale in Novemberlike they did with the 12.9. 2 years ago but of course keep looking for good deals because they're out there I hope this helps people make their decision

    Sidenote I really like this new iPad it should get rid of the vibrations in the chassis there's a part of me that wishes they would make the 12.9 a little thicker just for that reason thanks for reading please leave your comments below I would love to see what you think
     
  2. gobikerider macrumors 68000

    gobikerider

    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2016
    Location:
    United States
    #2
    Wait as they will probably be a April event later in the Month or atleast a summer event. You'd regret not waiting
     
  3. Coolpher thread starter macrumors regular

    Coolpher

    Joined:
    May 8, 2008
    Location:
    Seattle,WA
    #3
    I get where you're coming from but I really don't think they're going to release an iPad Pro with the A11x processor right before they release the iPhone eight it's a really big deal this year as we all know But I really don't think that they're going to release him a 10 X fusion processor and a brand-new iPad Pro I think they going to skip the A10x chip in the pro line
     

Share This Page