Hello Everyone I curtently have an iPad Air 2 that I purchased 2 years ago . Yesterday , I went to an Apple Store and I saw the 12.9 iPad . And I really like it . I know the new iPads will come in March . So , My parents will travel in the first week of March . Question : Should I ask them to buy the 12.9 iPad for me or not ? If I upgrade to the next iPad Pro 2 I will have to wait until October to get an Pro 2 I have two options 1 - buy the 12.9 iPad in March ,however I will have to skip the newer one 2- wait until Ocotober to get the new iPad Pro What should I do ?