iPad Pro iPad Pro 12.9 White Spots and Recessed Volume Button

Discussion in 'iPad' started by RedlegsFan, Aug 2, 2019.

1. RedlegsFan macrumors 6502

Does anyone else have these issues. I have had my iPad Pro 12.9 for about 3 months now. Out of the box the down Volume button was recessed a bit. You can still push it and it works, but it’s definitely “pushed in” more so than the up volume button. In addition, now I just noticed 2 white spots on the screen, which are easily viewed on a white background.

I am assuming I should be able to take this into Apple to get a replacement, most likely. I was just going to live with the volume button issue, until I got closer to my warranty running out, but now that I noticed the white spots, I think I should take it into the store for those two issues.

Anyone else have either of these issues?

2. ericwn macrumors 68030

You don’t really gain anything from not having it serviced, so by all means let someone from Apple have a look.

3. AutomaticApple macrumors 68000

AutomaticApple

I had the same problem a long time ago. It seemed to fix itself.

4. RedlegsFan thread starter macrumors 6502

Oh I know. To be honest, I was just waiting because I put a glass screen protector on my iPad and it went in perfect. Alignment perfect. No dust, etc. so, once I get a replacement I have to get a new one and do it again. But now that the screen has the dots, I better get it in.