iPad Pro 12.9

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Seagull49, Nov 8, 2016.

1. Seagull49 macrumors newbie

Seagull49

i got a new iPad pro12.9 after 4 weeks it kept freezing up apple change it for me as it had a problem I got a new replacement this one still plays up it has been re installed as a new iPad no when I type a letter at times it Carry.s's on typeing the same letter and at time I can't swipe across pages any idea pls

2. bufffilm macrumors 601

bufffilm

Did you buy from Apple? Why aren't you talking to them?

3. Seagull49 thread starter macrumors newbie

Seagull49

It was a EE ,but apple changed it over I been 2.times back to apple and still problems re this typeing and swiping I got a booking next with a Authorised service agent next the kids in the apple shop don't seem to know much

4. beernut macrumors 6502

there's not much they can do with about iBadluck, which seems to follow some people around. it's practically incurable, there's just nothing you can do for those people.

5. Badrottie Suspended

Badrottie

If they cant fix or replacement is not helping then I can say that you could try Surface Pro tablet.

6. ericwn macrumors 65816

Have you considered that it might be an accessory that causes the issue? Also, try the iPad without applying a backup and set it up as a new device, zero data on it. If the issue persists with a fresh OS and no backup applied it tends to be hardware.