iPad Pro 128GB Cellular In-Store Availability

Discussion in 'iPad' started by bowdoinsq, Nov 20, 2015.

1. bowdoinsq macrumors newbie

Has anyone had luck finding a 128GB Cellular IPP model in-store? Seems the 32GB are relatively plentiful.

Like the rest of this stuff, the flood gates will eventually open, but it would at least give me hope to get one sooner if people have been able to find stock here and there :)

2. Newtons Apple macrumors Pentium

Newtons Apple

I checked my local store over and over and then also it said it was in stock and I ordered for pickup. It was the 128GB WiFi Cellular. You just got to keep trying as they trickle in every day.

Just go to Apple's site and tell it to search using your zip code

3. bowdoinsq thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks, yeah so far I've just seen the in store pickup day tick later and later, but I was wondering if they will actually update to be sooner if they get some in stock.

4. Nausicaa macrumors 6502a

I'm grateful I put in an online order which has shipped because yeah, I think the iPad Pro cellular is more difficult to find than the Pencil by a longshot. I checked every day after I put in my order just in case, and I don't think it *ever* showed up at any of the local Chicago stores.

5. Ludatyk macrumors 65816

Ludatyk

I don't know about the cellular iPP is more difficult to find than the pencil. Now, if you base it strictly on the Cellular SG iPP then yes that's hard to find.

The Pencil is in high demand... I was able to pick up the Cellular SG iPP on Friday, but took me awhile to get the Pencil.