iPad Pro 9.7" Accessories - Delivery Time?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by hArrisburger, Mar 29, 2016.

1. hArrisburger macrumors regular

Wondering what the delivery time for individuals ordering iPad Pro 9.7 accessories are?

I am looking at the smart keyboard and silicone case....

Thanks!

2. Ben foong macrumors newbie

The smart keyboard is already backordered till 1-2 weeks but the back casing is ready to pick up in certain stores . My smart keyboard arrived today and yes it is compatible with the 12.9's connector

3. spiderman0616 macrumors 68030

spiderman0616

I ordered a back silicon cover for my 9.7" Pro as well as the Smart Keyboard. The silicon cover shipped today and should arrive around the same time as my iPad. The Smart Keyboard is back ordered. I paid the extra shipping, so it says it could arrive by April 7th or something like that.

I'm a little disappointed that there's going to be such a delay, since the keyboard cover is such a huge reason I went for a new iPad Pro and is also given the job of protecting the screen. On the other hand, I am selling my rMBP on eBay to cover the cost of my order, so I'm not even going to open my stuff until I'm 100% sure it's sold.

4. SixSlinger macrumors regular

SixSlinger

My Silicone Case, Smart Cover and  Pencil were delivered yesterday. I ordered all of those with the iPad on the 24th. I didn't decide to buy the Keyboard Cover until a few days later, and I'm stuck with a 1-2 week delay. Bummer for indecisiveness

5. Wackery macrumors 6502a

day one order for the smart keyboard, to deliver modnay of next week (toronto)