iPad Pro 9.7" iOS 9.3.2?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Jetcat3, Jun 3, 2016.

1. Jetcat3 macrumors 6502

Hey y'all,

It seems as though my iPad has downloaded the old iOS 9.3.2 update and since Apple as issued a new update specific for the 9.7" Pro, but how can I download that now that the old one is ready to install?

Thanks so much!

2. MakeAppleGreatAgain macrumors newbie

MakeAppleGreatAgain

I decided not to download, because I was fearing that would happen. I never installed 9.3.2, so how do I know if the one I'm going to load is the "good" 9.3.2?

Or maybe Apple could tell me based on my serial if MY iPadPro is going to be a BRICK, then I'll just stick with 9.3.1.

Side note: Feels a little bit like the Wintel days where rule of thumb was, if your system works, don't update.

3. Tsepz macrumors 65816

Tsepz

They should have just changed the version number to iOS 9.3.3 or something.

I think in the description it will say the update is intended for 9.7 Pro. Maybe try reboot and then download the update again?

4. Night Spring macrumors G5

Night Spring

http://osxdaily.com/2014/09/24/how-to-delete-ios-update-from-iphone/

This instruction is for iOS 8.0.1, but it should be the same for whichever update got downloaded to your iPad. Then after deleting the update, go to Settings > General > Software Update and check for updates, then let it download the update and install. Apple has already pulled the bad version, so you don't have to worry about it downloading the bad version again.

5. jotap66 macrumors newbie

Hi:

I have a problem with 9.3.2 (updated yesterday) in my 9.7 ipad Pro.

The keyboard....

When typing characters, the keyboard does not show the keys. The character is typed but the keys do not show the relief.

This does not happen with other keyboards. where all works OK.

Some of you have these problems?
    JP

6. tgara macrumors 6502a

tgara

I upgraded my 9.7 IPP to the newest 9.3.2 yesterday and everything went fine.

Have you tried a full reset? Hold down the Home and On/Off buttons simultaneously until the apple logo appears. See if that helps.

7. jotap66, Jun 4, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2016

jotap66 macrumors newbie

I tried but it does not work.

It is very strange.

It is only using the Apple keyboard. With other keyboards works ok.

Thank you

JP

8. fjmontemar macrumors newbie

I have the old 9.3.2 and i just connect my iPad Pro to the iTunes and push "look for update". The it's told me that i have a new version (the new 9.3.2) That's all. Sorry for my english

9. Booji macrumors 6502a

Booji

10. Nhwhazup macrumors 68000

Nhwhazup

If your iPad is running fine on the 9.3.2 then you should be fine. I downloaded the first week before seeing all the "brick" problems and mine's had no problems.