iPad Pro and Pencil stock in London?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by jaaf, Jan 5, 2016.

1. jaaf macrumors newbie

Hi all,

Has anyone had any luck walking into a London apple store and picking up an IPP and Pencil?

I heard John Lewis had Pencils in stock over Xmas but not sure if that's still the case. I'd like to buy it direct from Apple if possible too.

2. jaaf thread starter macrumors newbie

Update: answered my own question. I went into Regent Street tonight and they have pencils in stock.

3. docal97 macrumors 6502a

docal97

Lucky. Haven't seen any pencils in stock at any Apple store from Philly to NYC for weeks.

4. marmiteturkey macrumors 6502

marmiteturkey

...and you can always reserve online ahead of time for instore pickup these days. Pencils seemed to be in better supply than Smart Keyboards last time I looked (John Lewis had both fairly recently).

5. docal97 macrumors 6502a

docal97

Interesting. Not in my area. Actually saw the Smart Keyboards available in stores this week. But have never seen a pencil available for In-store pickup and I check on most days. I wonder if showing up at the store at opening could bring more luck and getting one?

6. andy2141 macrumors 6502

Whilst not a Apple store very.co.uk had some in stock a couple of days ago. Both me and a work mate ordered Wednesday night and they turned up this morning.

Edit: They are still in stock

7. marmiteturkey macrumors 6502

marmiteturkey

Possibly, though stock in many Apple stores arrives partway through the day.

8. ascender macrumors 68000

Was checking today and can't see a smart keyboard available anywhere in London which is disappointing. I thought covers would be OK and it was just the pencils which were rare!

9. jmoore5196 macrumors 6502a

jmoore5196

I was in Covent Garden at the first of the month; they had three or four Pencils on hand.