iPad Pro Apple Keyboard Cover

Discussion in 'iPad' started by austriak, Mar 28, 2016.

1. austriak macrumors regular

I'm trying to decide if it is worth it to get the iPad Pro Apple keyboard cover. For those that have experience with the 12.9" version, how well does it work if you had it on your lap? Most of the time when I am using my iPad, I'm not at a table so I'm not sure how well the keyboard works on a non-flat surface like a lap.

2. The Game 161 macrumors G5

The Game 161

I use it on my lap all the time

Today is the first time I've taken it off and that's because I'm backing my device up on my MacBook. I use it on my lap on the sofa and in bed. If anything you can use it as Smart Cover in bed if needed

Best accessory I've ever bought for my iPad easily

3. Cascades42 macrumors 6502

Just like the previous poster I use it on my lap all the time. In fact, I don't think I've used it on a table yet! It's definitely stable and I have had no issues when using it so far.

4. yaxomoxay macrumors 68000

yaxomoxay

It's stable enough, no worries.

5. Karnicopia, Mar 28, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2016

Karnicopia macrumors 6502

I have the 12" with Keyboard cover and that's honestly how I use it the most is in my lap and it is really comfortable and stable I also find it really great to type on. Absolutely love it. I also had the surface RT and type cover and this is much more stable and comfortable to type on. I think this is basically because the keyboard creates a nice rigid base where my surface RT had the kickstand. Not too sure about 3rd party because I just picked up this one but I really like it.