Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'iPad' started by tritron, Nov 14, 2015.
Check thiss destruction of ipad pro
Would flat out punch him in the face and knock him out if it was mine lol
That. Was. Awesome.
Look how burned the ipad is
Meh, i thought wow this guy has issues. Then i saw the 1 million subscribers and tada it falls into place.
YouTube money ala texrax. "Put on a show grandpa..."
I'd like that 3 minutes of my life back. What a cringeworthy video.
Guy belongs in an institution. His son or whatever filming is an idiot. Egging him on for YT views. Dumbass.
It was probably staged.
Hill billies break stuff on video. Yeah it use to be funny last decade.
most deffently staged. Im just wondering how the ipad was smoking like that? Im guessing something rupturing in the battery?
Of course it is staged. This is part of their series is it not. I've seen that old fart smash a ps3 before and a bunch of other stuff.
He should of been in his room playing with his new toy. Instead of messing with grown men. Lol
That may be real. My RC helicopter lipo batteries burn up and smoke like that when punctured in a bad crash. Seen $3000+ go up in smoke with a bad crash!
The revenue this guy is getting from Youtube views could probably afford him 100 iPad Pros.
Dude. He deserved it. I"m sorry but the user name has Angry Grandpa - he yells at his grandpa who has a HAMMER in his hand. Says sit and watch the video - I'm surprised he didn't aim for the kid's face. I don't care what medical issues this gramps had...that kid had it coming.
And what's dumb, he will probably get more subscribers because of this and make even more money. I think that kid is a moron.
Update: reading the comments - If its stage, then this is worthless...
Yes, the lithium in the batteries in most of our devices is perfectly safe when sealed and kept away from oxygen. When exposed to oxygen, it rapidly reacts in an exothermic reaction, releasing massive amounts of energy.
*IF* it is staged? Errr, it's an entertainment series...
I once bent the glued battery of an iPhone while pulling it out to replace it and it was smoking too.
I have lost any hope for the survival of our planet in the future if this keeps up.