iPad Pro Case Makes It a Surface Pro

Discussion in 'iPad' started by nikster0029, Dec 23, 2015.

1. nikster0029 Contributor

nikster0029

2. jamesrick80 Suspended

jamesrick80

That case is hideous. ...my iPad pro would look like it's from the movie Transformers

3. David58117 macrumors 65816

I had one - and I have a Surface Pro 3.

They are absolutely not the same.

The surface pros kickstand is silent, smooth, flush with the back, and works at any angle.

This one is awkwardly shaped, very loud, stiff, requires a (comparatively) huge and annoying case to function, when you hold it in landscape mode you feel the kickstand and it's annoying after awhile, has a horrible location for the pencil that allows it to snag on things when in a backpack, and again - is very loud!

I bought it to use it in class (mistakenly thinking like you are, that it could compare to the surfaces) - and nope!!

I don't want that sound happening everything I go to adjust it.

When lying in bed next to my sleeping wife, - it woke her up almost every time I used it. The surfaces never did.

After spending a few weeks with this case - I think it's terrible and I returned it.

If you're after the kick stand - get a surface.

4. sracer macrumors 603

sracer

Like a Surface Pro? Not even close. Have you seen a Surface Pro? In what way is this case anything like a Surface Pro?

5. arftech99 macrumors regular

arftech99

I have that particular case in red/black and find it very functional and nice.

6. blackoutz macrumors member

blackoutz