Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

What colour will you choose?

• Total voters

8PW

macrumors newbie
Mar 21, 2016
I'm still mid-contract with my 6 and so wanted something rose gold for ages!! :D

unobtainium

macrumors 68030
Mar 27, 2011
I wish Apple would pick a color for Space Gray and stick with it, instead of changing it with every single product release.

Reactions: Ladyc0524

ThisBougieLife

Suspended
Jan 21, 2016
Northern California
When I first saw Rose Gold in the store, it really just looked pink to me. A true rose gold isn't pink exactly, but this one seems to be more pink than a true-to-life rose gold. For that reason I'm going with regular gold.

east85

macrumors 65816
Jun 24, 2010
I'm going to be that type of guy...they all look bad besides Silver which is ok.

They need to make slate back. Never a fan of Space gray.
Slate was one of the best colors offered on the iPad Mini 1st gen, which I'm using to type this. Really wish they would have just figured out a way to keep the slate around and make it more durable. Though my iPad is flawless as I take care of it well enough either way. If and when I upgrade I'll inevitably go to the space grey if it's the darkest available in their lineup, most likely. Not looking forward to that.

Channan

macrumors 68030
Mar 7, 2012
New Orleans
I've been with white/silver for years now. Don't see changing anytime soon. Since iOS 7, it just seems like iOS was made with white bezels in mind, but I don't like pink or gold, so I'll be sticking with silver.

Reactions: RadioGaGa1984

CE3

macrumors 68000
Nov 26, 2014
I'm limited by the black faceplate. I wish I could get a Rose Gold device, but I can't stand the white bezel.

Same. Not sure why everything else always has to have a white front. Surely they've gathered some research data that indicates the black bezel is one of the reasons space gray is so popular. Oh well, I put cases on them anyway, so the color doesn't matter much to me.

ZivaD

macrumors regular
Oct 11, 2012
Space grey but I wish they would go back to the old black version.

Mr.C

macrumors 603
Apr 3, 2011
London, UK.
Rose Gold for me. I got the iPhone 6S Plus in gold because I wasn't sure if the rose gold would be to my taste. After seeing it in person I wish I had got the rose gold. My next iPhone assuming it's available in that colour will also be rose gold. The white bezel doesn't bother me and I actually prefer it to the black.

Noble Actual

macrumors 6502a
Sep 10, 2014
Slate was one of the best colors offered on the iPad Mini 1st gen, which I'm using to type this. Really wish they would have just figured out a way to keep the slate around and make it more durable. Though my iPad is flawless as I take care of it well enough either way. If and when I upgrade I'll inevitably go to the space grey if it's the darkest available in their lineup, most likely. Not looking forward to that.
Yup and what I hate most about Space Gray is that Apple is inconsistent as hell with the tint of it. Its like as long as its "gray" its fine.

This is a super dumb statement but seriously if Steve was still here, there would be no way we would let this **** fly.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.