iPad Pro iPad Pro Glass Screen Protector Thread

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by zz_nosa_r, Dec 22, 2017.

1. zz_nosa_r macrumors regular

zz_nosa_r

Hi All,

I am not sure if there is an existing thread for this. Please close if we have. Just wondering what glass protector you guys use to protect your ipad pro?

Mine is the iMOS 2.5 Corning Glass 2 for iPad Pro 10.5. It feels really great.

2. Pseudo-Fed macrumors 6502

Probably could have saved considerable $, but went straight from Apple Store to Best Buy with my 10.5 and had them put on a Zagg. Very smooth. Not noticing or concerned with the reflection of the glass, maybe because I didn't use the device without....

3. Shark5150 macrumors 65816

Shark5150

4. zz_nosa_r thread starter macrumors regular

zz_nosa_r

I haven’t tried zagg before, but how’s zagg with Apple Pencil? Still good as before?

5. Pseudo-Fed macrumors 6502

Works great! I mainly use it for photo markup, but no issues. Some say screen protectors make it too slick and so apple pencil slides easier, making pencil use harder. I have nothing to compare it to and enjoy the experience with the Zagg, and Best Buy did a fantastic install job at the Geek Squad counter.

6. 370zulu macrumors regular

370zulu

Zagg here too. Works perfect and looks the same. Best Buy price matched Amazon and I got mine for $27 before tax. Huge savings and I couldn’t resist. We have Zagg Luxe glass on our iPhone 8 pluses. It’s all we have used since it has saved our bacon a handful of times on drops.

7. Atomic77 macrumors regular

Atomic77

I just recently put on a tzumi tempered glass screen protector on my mini 2 after my Ankor one got messed up.