iPad Pro iPad pro is my next savings

Discussion in 'iPad' started by snow755, Feb 25, 2016.

1. snow755 macrumors 6502a

snow755

well 1st off I love my iPad Air 2 LTE tablet wish is now my go to go tablet I all so find this tablet too be March faster and better then my hp laptop so now now my next saveing is going too be a iPad pro wish will end up replacing my hp laptop

I this find the iPad Air 2 too be a. March better tablet for me to do my web browsing on the. Hp laptop now I want a bigger iPad and I think the iPad pro will do this find for me

I all so have plans on getting the air 3 down the road may be this summer some times

2. hungrypenguin macrumors member

I think you should either double check your post and/or turn off the auto correct.

3. paul43 macrumors member

paul43

I just read that there wont be an iPad air 3, instead Apple is releasing an iPad Pro 9.7 inch

4. shoppy macrumors 6502a

I used to like my iPad air 2 but since having the pro I love it I use my mini maybe once a week, but the pro is my go to device and I consume a lot more content on it then I have in the past.

5. Zimmy68 macrumors 65816

Zimmy68

Great Luck on your next savings!!!!

Eye hoop it treats you March better!

6. Badrottie Suspended

Badrottie

I will wait and see iPad Air 3 and iPad Pro 2 this year then I will decide.

7. \-V-/ Suspended

\-V-/

The Pro has some great autocorrect. You'll love it!

8. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

What do you mean? It has more autocorrect features not found in other iPads?

9. \-V-/ Suspended

\-V-/

Was poking fun at the broken sentences of the OP's post ... and alluding to the fact that the iPad's autocorrect features could've helped them in this case.

10. Rideherhard macrumors 6502

Just curious what you can do on the pro that you can't on your air 2? Shouldn't your iPad air 2 in this case already be able to replace you HP?

11. snow755 thread starter macrumors 6502a

snow755

I would like a bigger screen my iPad Air 2 is meant too be my go to go tablet

The iPad pro would be my mean computer for home used only the air 2 LTE is meant for going out and stuff but still used it too watch you tube or my movie on it when at home
    --- Post Merged, Feb 27, 2016 ---
    And since it will take me for ever for me too saved up that kind of $ am planing on getting the LTE from Verizon so that way if my main Internet gos out I have built in LTE for back up

So my IPad Air 2 from AT&T will be my go too go tablet and my iPad pro from Verizon will be my home used only tablet for my day too day stuff but the air 2 will do it for now in tell I can saved up $200 too get it