iPad Pro iPad Pro - No audio in games

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Buzzkill763, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Buzzkill763 macrumors newbie

iPad Pro 128GB

Is anyone else having a problem with not hearing audio in games like The Room 3 and Thomas? Audio for everything else seems to be ok. I also noticed some stuttering video in The Room as the pyramid spins. The motion is not fluid.

2. Floris macrumors 68020

Floris

Are you sure it's not set to mute under the control center (swipe up from bottom)?
    Have you checked the settings of the game? maybe it's set to not include sound.
    Maybe the game doesn't work yet on the pro, and game-update is coming.. try reporting it as a bug to the developers

3. Buzzkill763 thread starter macrumors newbie

Thank you Floris! This was a noob error on my part and my only excuse is that I have had a few stressful days with my mind on other things. Again, thank you very much!

4. Floris macrumors 68020

Floris

No worries. Glad it isnt a serious hardware failure or something

5. WilliamG macrumors 604

The Room games have always been fabulous BUT never optimized as well as they could be. All of them stutter to some degree. I wouldn't sweat it.

6. haruhiko macrumors 68040

haruhiko

All versions of the Room just drag my whatever iPad at the time to really slow with dropped frames. Not bad, but I'm sure the game could have done better. But playing The Room 3 on the iPad Pro is really great!