iPad Pro notifications not as loud with new iOS

Discussion in 'iPad' started by snarestud940, Jan 23, 2016.

1. snarestud940 macrumors 6502

has anyone recognized this problem? It was fixed with 9.2, but then this new update made them soft again?

2. A.R.E.A.M. macrumors regular

not a "problem" for me but yeah i am noticing this...

on the shipped firmware it was low, the the next update made it louder (have threads on this here) and now its back to low.

i am judging this by the noise that happens when i plug up the pro at night. it was noticeably lower after this minor update but i was thinking perhaps it was in my head..

perhaps not...

3. Eric5273 macrumors 6502a

Makes no difference to me as I find the iPad Pro's notifications somewhat annoying anyway. I always have my iPhone with me, and the iPad just duplicates all of those notifications anyway. So I hear a text message loud on my iPhone and then 5 seconds later the same text message hits my iPad.

4. Kal-037 macrumors 6502a

Kal-037

Depends on the day, but usually I live all over.
    Good thing I didn't update mine. I think iOS 9.2 was perfect and i'll wait for 9.3 in hopes that it is equally as good or better. Sound functioning at it's best on the iPad is a must for me.

Kal.

5. neutrino23 macrumors 68000

You can separately control the volume of alerts in the Sounds section of Settings. Most people probably know this, but just in case some haven't this is a good thing to check.