iPad Pro on demo/display?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by matthew2926, Sep 12, 2015.

1. matthew2926 macrumors 6502

When can we expect to see the iPad Pro in the Apple Stores for display and demo purposes? Now, when they start taking preorders, or on the actual release date? I'm not going to buy it but I'm really excited to see it in person!

2. hovscorpion12 macrumors 65816

hovscorpion12

Demo units won't be in Apple stores until the official launch day. Very disappointed as with the Apple Watch, Apple had demo units before pre-orders went live and was expecting the same for the iPad Pro, Apple pencil, iPhone 6S/6S Plus. Apple didn't mention pre-orders but rather an available November tagline. I would guess that after the iPhone launch date, more info regarding official release date will be provided.

3. matthew2926 thread starter macrumors 6502

I am also disappointed, as I think people should be able to test something before the preorder date, as they were able to do with the Apple Watch, as you mentioned. Either way, thanks for your quick reply. I guess we are just going to have to wait...:(

4. doboy macrumors 68000

I bet you will be able to test it out and buy it on the same day without preordering. I don't think it'll sell like hot cakes.

5. matthew2926 thread starter macrumors 6502

Cool! I'm just looking to test it out though. I bought an Air 2 last year and can't afford the Pro even if i sold it. Still excited though!