iPad Pro Release date.... how to reserve/get one?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Turnpike, Nov 7, 2015.

1. Turnpike macrumors 6502

Turnpike

Is it more likely that the release of the iPad Pro will be similar to the iPhone 6S? The iPhone 6S was the first time I did the reserve-online/pickup-by-appointment thing, and that worked wonderfully. If I am ready to do the same thing with the iPad Pro, do you think that this will be an option? Possible? Certainly? I'd love to know what you think, those who have watched the pattern of this type of thing over the last few years.

Thanks!

2. t1tan macrumors newbie

t1tan

3. maxsix Suspended

maxsix

I'm sure if Apple addresses this publicly all you will need to do is watch here. MacRumors is very good about reporting all Apple news.

Regarding obtaining one, I do think whether they care to admit it or not, even Apple is a bit concerned about how they will sell. It's not so much a reflection of the new size, but rather the fact that Tablet sales overall, not just Apple, are slowing down.

I could be very wrong, but I have a strong feeling if Apple releases what they have ready for sale, their will be a glut of these available.

4. baypharm macrumors 65816

baypharm

I have heard that November 11 will be day you can order one. I agree that tablets have run their course in the consumer sector. They are still somewhat popular in medical circles. Five years ago Apple was the only game in town and now there are so many tablets on the market it's not funny. Apple created their own demise so to speak. The new iPad Pro is not targeted to consumers - more toward graphics pros. Only time will tell if Apple's investment will pay for off for them.

5. sfwalter macrumors 68000

sfwalter

6. AJsAWiz macrumors 68030

AJsAWiz

And, probably get it in December :0