iPad Pro iPad Pro Rose Gold

Discussion in 'iPad' started by plexdk, Mar 30, 2016.

1. plexdk macrumors 6502

Hi there,

I just wanna hear if anyone has seen the Rose Gold iPad Pro in real life? I've had the air 2 in Gold, but considering the rose gold, unless it looks too girly pink ;)

Oppinions?

2. ZBoater macrumors G3

ZBoater

3. SuperKerem macrumors 6502a

SuperKerem

It's really a matter of personal preference. Personally I prefer the gold, although the rose gold initially appealed to me.

4. nikster0029 Contributor

nikster0029

5. kupkakez macrumors 68000

kupkakez

Looks just like the iPhone in rose gold. I personally love it. I find it more pink than rose gold. I posted a picture of it in the T-Mobile thread here.

6. aka777 macrumors 6502a

I have the rose gold iPad pro in hand and it’s pretty nice. It’s a dark shade and not pink.

7. chscag macrumors 68000

I bought a Rose Gold iPhone 6s+ for my wife and she loves the decor and of course the phone. I think though for a guy, something less pinkish is more suitable. Just my opinion. :p

8. tekchic macrumors 65816

tekchic

I can hardly wait for the rose gold. Getting mine tomorrow :)

Was so tempted to go from iPhone 6+ to 6S+ when they had Rose Gold, better camera, and 3D Touch -- but I've resisted so far. iPhone 7 rose gold is all mine, hehe!

9. AlliFlowers Contributor

AlliFlowers

I was tempted when the 6s came out to go for the rose gold, but I kept telling myself that I always put a case on a phone. But for the iPad I use an open style case, so I went for the rose gold. Dunno when I'll finally get it, but it'll sure be pretty!

10. FairyCatInPink macrumors regular

FairyCatInPink

I said same thing on another thread as well, but I don't have any negative about guys having rose gold!
    That's your personal favor and I think it's kinda cute(I mean, in good way!), pick what you like, it's your own device and you are the one who pay for it :)

11. frankdogg macrumors 6502

frankdogg

12. iGeek2014 macrumors 68000

I've also gone for the iPad Pro in Rose Gold.

Having seen the 6s Plus it doesn't look as pink as it does in the photographs and it'll be nice to have a change away from the Space Grey on my 6s Plus and Apple Watch Sport Edition.

13. kramjam macrumors 6502

kramjam

The iPad Pro in Rose Gold looks pretty awesome. The white front is too much for me though, wish we had some other color options with a black bezel besides Space Gray.