iPad Pro Scrolling

Discussion in 'iPad' started by SB-MBP, Jun 18, 2017.

1. SB-MBP Suspended

SB-MBP

We 100% need a thread where we can all chip in and say 'GOD DAMN, IT'S SO SMOOTH'..

Saw the new Pro's in store today. If competitors had a hard time matching the smoothness of iOS before.. they've got an even bigger problem now.

I can't believe how right Apple was about how amazing it feels to scroll. The home screen in particular.

It's a big deal because it's like the Retina display.. the second you start using it every other screen in your life looks like crap in comparison.

Who agrees?!

2. jetlitheone macrumors 6502a

I agree.

But thankfully it doesn't make all my screens look crappy. I have a 144hz gaming monitor so I'm used to a smooth display, it adds to the experience but doesn't spoil 60hz for me thankfully.

3. ventmore macrumors 6502

I had a good play with the 12.9 a few days ago. The scrolling was very smooth, but after using it, my iPhone 7 plus screen is still every bit as good as it was before. :)

4. SB-MBP thread starter Suspended

SB-MBP

Well I'm glad to hear it doesn't ruin other screens then, that's good for us all!

I remember when I had an iPhone 3GS and my friend just got a 4S.. every time he showed me something on his phone I looked back at mine to a washed out, black grid of square pixels lol