Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Nickrench3

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 22, 2019
St Louis, MO
I ordered the iPad Pro 12.9 yesterday with a delivery date of April 22-24. Does anyone else have this date? Best Buy has them stocked with a delivery date of April 8th. Thinking about canceling my order.

AutomaticApple

Suspended
Nov 28, 2018
Massachusetts
I ordered the iPad Pro 12.9 yesterday with a delivery date of April 22-24. Does anyone else have this date? Best Buy has them stocked with a delivery date of April 8th. Thinking about canceling my order.
You should definitely cancel your order and buy directly from Best Buy if the delivery date is that short.

syy89

macrumors member
Apr 3, 2020
I ordered my 11" online from Best Buy on the 2nd (last Thursday) and just got it delivered to me now. They seem to have them stocked in their warehouses so they don't need to ship your order from China. If you want yours as soon as possible, I would definitely cancel the Apple order and place one with BB.

AdamNC

macrumors 6502a
Feb 3, 2018
Leland NC
Ordered my 11in 256gig Cellular/ WiFi and Pencil at 11:45 last night and it will be here tomorrow by 10:30 am. Paid 15 bucks extra for Next Day. Got it directly from Verizon.

Reactions: mybrotherischad
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.