iPad Pro Speakers

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Robnsn2015, Dec 22, 2015.

1. Robnsn2015 macrumors regular

I'm listening to jazz music (Woody Shaw - Stepping Stones) on the IPP's speakers. Not bad for a tablet! I think they might be on par with a decent pair of bluetooth speakers. As anyone else had a similar experience?

2. Dukeie macrumors newbie

Dukeie

Yes the sound is amazing!!!!!!! I was listing to thunderstruck by seals and crofts just wow for an iPad.

3. Newtons Apple macrumors G5

Newtons Apple

Going from my Air 2 to the iPad Pro was quite a change. The iPad Pro has great speakers even when you are using the Apple silicone back cover.

4. Nausicaa macrumors 6502a

Yeah they are really nice. I kind of rolled my eyes during that part of the keynote, but it definitely impresses and while I don't use it often, is a great option for on-the-go stereo.

5. Mystro macrumors 6502

Mystro

By far the best speakers in any tablet and most laptops. Considering how thin the iPad Pro is, it's quite impressive engineering.

6. GrindedDown macrumors 6502a

I sorta felt the same way when they showed it off, but after using it for some time, I have to say I am very impressed by them.

I agree that these speakers sound as good and as loud as some Bluetooth speakers on the market.

7. jamesrick80 macrumors 68000

jamesrick80

I love these speakers, also enjoy the bass that comes from them...usually none of my portable device systems have decent bass...at least in terms for sound on a mobile device