iPad Pro iPad Pro stuttering display

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Galaxygirl81, Dec 13, 2015.

1. Galaxygirl81 macrumors newbie

Does anyone else with an iPad pro suffer with the screen stuttering when changing between open apps,I notice it most when double tapping on the home button to change to another app when on safari,also it does it when scrolling up and down web pages,strange thing is it doesn't always do it.

2. fanta88 macrumors 6502

I've noticed the same thing. Happens when I'm using another app, go to the app switcher, and open Safari...there's a slight flicker of the screen in Safari when it comes up, kind of like a refresh. I've only noticed it with Safari, no other app, not even Chrome.

I also checked the demo units at the Apple store. They all did the same thing in Safari. Because it seems to be restricted to Safari, I'm basically assuming it's a software issue that will be ironed out eventually.

3. Galaxygirl81 thread starter macrumors newbie

It good to know it's not just me with this issue

4. ZBoater macrumors G3

ZBoater

5. Galaxygirl81 thread starter macrumors newbie

I'm guessing you don't have this issue then ?

6. Mystro macrumors 6502

Mystro

7. Galaxygirl81 thread starter macrumors newbie

Strange to why fanta88 noticed the demo units did the same in the Apple Store yet you guys are saying you have no such issues.

Oh well I will just get it replaced if others aren't doing it.

8. fanta88 macrumors 6502

It's definitely present on my IPP and on the ones at the SF store. It's slight, but I notice it. It's like the brightness drops a bit for a split second, then goes back to normal. Ironically, I first noticed it when browsing these forums.

I just don't think it's a hardware issue. Otherwise it would happen in other apps.

9. ZBoater macrumors G3

ZBoater

Yes, it's Macrumoritis. It's common on many Apple devices. Only cure is not to read the forums. But then you'd miss all the fun.

10. Ghost31 macrumors 68000

Ghost31

Never noticed it. Not even once. It's just you two! Maybe you guys have a virus. Have you tried loading anti virus software on it?;);)

11. fanta88 macrumors 6502