iPad Pro @ Target

Maceez13

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 10, 2015
Anyone have any idea when Target usually gets new Apple releases? I've called the stores around and no one seems to know.. My wife works at Target so I get 20% off anything I buy there, wanting to get the iPad Pro with the discount but I don't want to wait too long either.. She doesn't work in the retail part of the store so she has no insight unfortunately, if anyone is familiar with how target usually launches it would be appreciated!

Kal-037

macrumors 68000
Post of the month. Ha ha ha

Anyone have any idea when Target usually gets new Apple releases? I've called the stores around and no one seems to know.. My wife works at Target so I get 20% off anything I buy there, wanting to get the iPad Pro with the discount but I don't want to wait too long either.. She doesn't work in the retail part of the store so she has no insight unfortunately, if anyone is familiar with how target usually launches it would be appreciated!
No one knows for sure except maybe Target themselves, we just know that all retailers are allowed to sell the product on the 11th... if they have it in stock.

Kal.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.