iPad Pro w/o Keyboard and Pencil

Discussion in 'iPad' started by ACint24, Dec 27, 2015.

1. ACint24 macrumors member

Hi all!

So I got an iPad Pro for Xmas BUT was not able to get the keyboard and pencil because it is still out of stock everywhere. I did place an order on Apple.com but it says I won't receive it until the end of January.

Did Apple really mess up this bad? The Keyboard and Pencil are essential to the iPP experience.

Any tips on how to track one down?

Needed to vent.

Have a great day :)

2. jamesrick80 macrumors 68000

jamesrick80

Cancel your apple orders, check periodically bestbuy, att, or frys websites for stock of both of these items...you have a better chance this way

3. jamesrick80 macrumors 68000

jamesrick80

4. Acorn macrumors 68020

Acorn

5. jamesrick80 macrumors 68000

jamesrick80

6. xraydoc macrumors demi-god

xraydoc

While the Pencil is unique for the iPads and a nice peripheral, I do not believe the keyboard is essential to the iPad Pro.

7. Abazigal macrumors 604

Abazigal

If I were to get an ipad pro, I don't see myself getting the pencil or keyboard. I can't draw for nuts, and my use cases would exclude a keyboard. The ipad pro remains a very capable piece of hardware even without those accessories.

8. Speechless macrumors 6502

I am in the same boat of wintertime sadness as you. Ordered the pencil from Apple and it took $20 (shipping I guess) and then said it will deliver at the end of January.

I love my Pro so much but just want the pencil quickly. I can't find this thing in stock and available for delivery anywhere.

I honestly don't know why these pencils are being handled the way they are..but whatever. We'll get it eventually I guess. Plus, I'd rather wait a *few* weeks then paying $170 for it on eBay. I could buy some boots with that up charged money, lol.