All iPads iPad Pro

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Serban, Nov 12, 2014.

1. Serban Suspended

So now we are pretty sure that will be happening in this age of iphone 4.7" and 5.5" where an ipad mini will be no longer improved and the new ipad lineup will be focused on ipad air and ipad pro(9.7" and 12")

so what will be cool on the ipad pro?
    -i think it is a must for a 12" tablet to have multi windows(2 windows separate) because on a device like note with 5.7" if you split 2 separate windows you will have to use 2 windows with 2.8" so too small and irrelevant)
    -another must it will be multi user...at least admin and guest

2. sonicrobby macrumors 68020

sonicrobby

The split screen multitask will definitely be coming. 8.2 or 8.3 (whichever comes first: Apple watch or iPad pro).

Im definitely looking for some tweaking to the OS though, filesystem access or even the capability to run OSX. Either way, Im probably going to end up getting one. I have a thing for 1st gen items :D

3. Serban thread starter Suspended

running osx is not going to happen because they said so..and they have to work for Yosemite to be compatible with arm cpus. but i will love some easy to use between ipad with mac that icloud drive, because now you can copy paste between ios and macos. it is kind of useless in ios that icloud drive

4. ttran88 macrumors regular

What do you mean by copying and pasting between iOS and osx? How do you do that?