iPad Problems!!

Discussion in 'iPad' started by bigbro1096, Dec 11, 2010.

1. bigbro1096 macrumors 6502a

I love my iPad but I'm afraid I'm having problems with it and if possible can some one help? I don't want to restore it as my Computer never fully backs it up so when ever I restore from back up something is missing. Anyways to the problems; when ever I go to the videos app it goes black and won't do anything until I sync it then it works for like a month and then does it again, I only have like 5 music videos. Also (this just began) when ever I switch/multitask to YouTube then back to safari the screen goes white all the way to the book marks bar thing then it will all of sudden close and go to the home screen. If you need more info ask and I will tell but please help if you can!

2. Matthew Yohe macrumors 68020

First, restore certainly should back up and restore everything. If it's not, it's an issue with a third party app I guess.

Are you able to post a video of this YouTube to Safari switching? To show us exactly what's happening?

3. bigbro1096, Dec 11, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2010

bigbro1096 thread starter macrumors 6502a

My iPad is NOT jail broken. Well I did a hard reset and it seems good now! Thank you for your help and if it acts up I'll try that again. Btw can't believe a Demi god posted on my forum :)

4. ngenerator macrumors 68000

ngenerator

Lol, the only thing you have to do to earn a Demi title is by paying $25/year ;)