iPad question

Discussion in 'iPad' started by mattburley7, Jan 6, 2012.

1. mattburley7 macrumors 68030

when the iPad 3 is announced will you be able to pre-order it and it will arrive at your home the day it is available on the street?

2. seeharrison macrumors regular

seeharrison

I don't think they open orders until the actual launch day. Meaning if you are in line at the store on launch day, you get it that day. If you order online launch day, it would have to process and ship before you got it. I hope this helps.

3. tanhm macrumors regular

tanhm

i am going to pre-order and it will arrive at my home. Why do i need to go to the store to pick it up with long long line of people ???

4. porcupine8 macrumors 6502a

The iPad 2 wasn't available for preorder, so I wouldn't count on the 3. But they might surprise us! We won't know for sure til it's officially announced.

5. LeeM macrumors 6502a

people que up to get it on day 1

6. tekno macrumors 6502a

I got my iPad 1 the day before it was available in the shops, but I don't think that always happens.

7. Buckeyestar macrumors 6502a

Buckeyestar

No way to really be sure. The first iPad took preorders, I had signed up to be notified but didn't have the money at the time and bought it in store a couple weeks after launch. But the iPad 2 had no such preorders and I stood in line on launch day. My best guess is that they won't do preorders this time either because then they get news stories showing those long lines.

8. tanhm macrumors regular

tanhm

for what ???:D