iPad iPad return and bank transfer: How long?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by spinstorm, Nov 28, 2013.

1. spinstorm macrumors 65816

I returned an Air to apple last Tuesday and they couldn't refund it to my card - only to my bank.

They told me they would do a bank transfer and I filled out a form on their till system with my details. But nothing happened. We clicked ok several times. And then started removing certain information to restart it and then all of a sudden it came up with a complete message.

I have a receipt that says it will be refunded to my bank but it's been 10 says and no money has gone into my account yet.

Has anyone here got experience of a bank transfer refund and how long it takes?

It's very frustrating.

2. RossMc macrumors 65816

RossMc

I would contact them, I done one in store with Apple when I had an iPad 2 and it took 3-4 days.

3. rgarjr macrumors 603

rgarjr

4. FrankB1191 macrumors 6502a

Call your bank. They can see things coming in a day before you sometimes, but this is too long. The bank will tell you to call the merchant if they can't see anything on the horizon, and you should ask for a manager at the Apple store. Don't bother with polite......seriously. Something along the lines of " I'm not leaving until we resolve this" should work.

5. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

Call your bank and the store, 10 days is way too long.

6. mtneer macrumors 68020

mtneer

Check with your bank. Also double check if there wasn't a typo in the long winded account and routing numbers that banks use. A missing "0" or an extra "6" have messed up bank transfers for me before.