Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jedi5

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 16, 2009
North Burbs, IL
Just bought my iPad from aBest Buy Mobile store. I was at the mall and on a whim I decided to stop at the BB mobile store and low and behold they had the New iPad.

Wondering before I open the iPad up...

For those of you that returned or exchanged your iPads that were purchased from a B&M store, did any store give a hard time or hassle?

Did you go back to the store you purchased from or did you go to an Apple store?

The return policy from BB seems pretty straight forward. You have 30 days to return and open items will only be exchanged. I just don't want to open the iPad, have there be a problem (yellow, tint, etc...) and they give me the run around not wanting to exchange it for a new one.

iMule

macrumors 6502
Feb 11, 2009
Greenville, SC
Always go to Apple Stores with problems regardless of where you bought it. Open it up and enjoy it. 3 million users have one and 100 are being anal on the boards.

takeshi74

macrumors 601
Feb 9, 2011
For those of you that returned or exchanged your iPads that were purchased from a B&M store, did any store give a hard time or hassle?

Did you go back to the store you purchased from or did you go to an Apple store?
Odd question. Why do you think Apple would accept a return if you didn't buy from Apple?

einmusiker

macrumors 68040
Apr 26, 2010
I belive best buy has the same 14 day return policy as apple. You can return it, even opened, within 14 days for a full refund. Not sure about the 30 day exchange policy and im not sure if bb mobile is different than regular bb?

nparmelee

macrumors 6502
Jan 23, 2008
Returning it because you decide not to keep it should be returned to BB or the BBMobile, returning it because of an issue and wanting a replacement, go to Apple directly.

SR45

macrumors 65832
Aug 17, 2011
Florida
I belive best buy has the same 14 day return policy as apple. You can return it, even opened, within 14 days for a full refund. Not sure about the 30 day exchange policy and im not sure if bb mobile is different than regular bb?

Policy changed just a week or so ago, where BB now has a 30 day return policy, not 14. Apple is still 14

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.